Ask sis Dolly: My husband is a cheat

By Drum Digital
23 April 2015

My husband of 12 years is having an affair with a woman who has his mother's surname.

He treats me like dirt at home but like a queen in front of his siblings. Both he and the woman hold very high positions in our church. We  have three boys together. I'm very confused and stressed. How do I handle this?

Sis Dolly answers:

Are you confused about whether you should put up with this or expose your husband? Stand up for yourself. At the moment both your husband and this woman know they can treat you badly. Marriage should not leave one partner feeling dis-empowered. He needs to treat you with respect, not make you despair or feel inferior. let him know you won't put up with this any longer. Then decide what to do and tell him. You should also speak to a priest or a trusted family member.

Find Love!