Our affair has turned nasty

By Drum Digital
12 April 2014

Let the dust settle.

I suggest you stay away from her – especially as she has a protection order against you – and let the dust settle.

From what you’re telling me your relationship has been rocky for a long time and there is no future there for you.

As you know, there are always two sides to every story and things must have been pretty bad for her to apply for and get an order against you.

Of course, she could be vicious and manipulative and if you feel you’ve been unfairly treated, then I suggest you get legal advice from the Legal Aid Advice Line (086-1053-425) as to how to proceed from here.

I can understand your concerns about your daughter, though, and I suggest you ask them about your rights so that you can see your daughter and maintain contact with her.

If you are worried about whether or not you’re her biological father, visit your nearest clinic to find out about paternity tests, how much they cost and where you can have one.

You can also speak to a counsellor at Child Welfare South Africa (086-142-4453) about your concerns over your daughter’s safety and whether she should be in your ex’s care.

Find Love!