Johannesburg - Mcebisi Jonas, the former South African deputy finance minister, is being considered for the the post of commissioner of the South African Revenue Service after Tom Moyane was suspended on Monday by President Cyril Ramaphosa, two people familiar with the situation said.
- Randemic: Three FNB customers pocket R13 million just for being vaccinated
- Hawks arrest Absa engineer for alleged theft of R103 million
- Court approves Steinhoff's R25bn settlement. Investors to get payouts
- Approval of R25 billion settlement a 'big milestone' for Steinhoff, says CEO
- Carol Paton | Significance of R11bn World Bank loan is political, not financial
- Senior DA leader told victim to approach Winde and ‘party processes’ over Albert Fritz sexual assault
- Treasury capture: Zuma took us to levels far below 1994’s economy, says Momoniat
- Damning findings on fatal crash of SA Civil Aviation plane - report
- 'Our schools are sitting ducks' says Lesufi after teacher shot dead outside school
- Children cry for help as mother is stabbed to death in front of them
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I'm retired and want to invest R300k to supplement my pension payout
MONEY CLINIC | I lost all my investments. How should I save for retirement now?
MONEY CLINIC | I bought a house worth R1.7m but lost my job within 3 months of...