Follow us on:

HELP: "Baby daddy left me and married another woman"

By Faeza
06 September 2016

Anonymous Kwa Mhlanga writes:

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for about three years. I then fell pregnant with twins. After I gave birth, he left me and married another woman. He is also not supporting his children. What must I do?

Sis Naledi responds:

It is important for your children to have a healthy relationship with their father. Let your family do the proper tradition of going to his family to introduce the children and then discuss the terms of child support in that meeting with the parents. If the guy has decided to move on with his life, count your loses and leave him. Do not show any bitterness and jealousy over his new family. If you need help from him, have a

decent way of talking about it