Follow us on:

HELP: "He does not satisfy me, should I leave him?"

By Faeza
02 August 2016

Anonymous from Umlazi writes:

I’m a 25-year-old woman. My man has a problem with delayed ejaculation. He has never

ejaculated through normal sex since we met seven months ago. Lately, when we have sex I just stay dry. This offends him and makes me anxious to the point where I no

longer enjoy sex. Should I leave him?

Dr Eve’s responds: 

Women love to see and hear men ejaculating. It is comforting and makes them

feel desired and tells her that the man is aroused by her. So I understand your distress and

self blame because your partner does not ejaculate with penetration. There are many ways for a man to ejaculate, not only through penetration. Once you have checked with him that he finds you attractive, is aroused with you and has a good sexual time with you, let him

ejaculate however it suits him. Only problem happens when you want children. He needs to talk to you about his delayed ejaculation as I can hear you are angry. He seems to

accept it and not see your distress.