HELP: "He threatens to leave me if I do not tighten my private parts"

By Faeza
05 April 2017

Anonymous from Temba writes:

I have been with my boyfriend for two years. In between we broke up as he cheated

on me. Then we got back together. Recently when we had sex, he complained that my private part was loose and felt like I slept with another man. He suggested that I get vaginal tightening gel or else he will leave me. Please help.

Dr Eve responds:

I’m confused. Your boyfriend cheats on you, leaves you and now accuses you of a loose

private part due to sex with another partner and threatens to leave you unless you tighten up your private part. Seriously, this is a man you wish to please? A man who has hurt you

so badly. A man who feels entitled to dictate to you and issues ultimatums. I think you need help to regain your confidence by cutting ties with him.