HELP: "I think my private parts are too big"

By Faeza
24 March 2017

Anonymous from Cape Town writes:

I’m a 42-year-old mother of three. Since giving birth to my youngest, I feel like my

private part is too big for my husband. I don’t feel comfortable having sex and I sometimes don’t even want to. What can I use to tighten my private part?

Dr Eve responds:

Don’t feel embarrassed because vaginal muscles stretch with childbirth. I recommend you use smartballs, which you can buy from an adult store or online. Use them daily for 10 minutes and over three months you will feel your muscles tightening. This is just taking care of your sexual health, it is nothing to be ashamed of. Also try different positions that allow you to feel more pleasure. Use a nice stimulating lube and you’ll both have fun rather than feeling shame. Remember, sexual play is for your pleasure too, not just your husband’s.