HELP: "I want to please my man but I an failing"

By Faeza
10 March 2017

Anonymous from Bloem writes:

I am a 42-year-old woman who has high blood pressure. My problem is that my private part is dry during sex, and I don’t enjoy sex with my husband. Please help.

Dr Eve responds

Dry private part is uncomfortable and even painful. So I’m pleased you want to manage it. First I suggest you try different kinds of sexual play, like touching and kissing, with your

husband as this may increase your arousal and bring more lubrication. Your relationship needs excitement.