HELP: "My boyfriend gets angry when I do not reach climax"

By Faeza
19 September 2016

Anonymous from Brits writes:

I’m a 48-year-old woman and my man is 58 years old. He is very good in bed but he gets very upset with me for not reaching a climax. Please help because I don’t want to

lose him.

Dr Eve Responds

Perhaps your man and you expect that you will have an orgasm when he penetrates

your private parts. It’s not going to happen. This is not anyone’s fault. It’s the way women’s private parts function because there are so few nerve endings inside them that orgasm is hard to have this way. But if he really wants you to have an orgasm, he should focus on stimulating your clitoral area. And if he is caring, this will allow you to relax. With time,

you will have a clitoral orgasm.