Follow us on:

HELP: "My boyfriend gets annoyed because I don't enjoy bonking him"

By Faeza
09 November 2016

Anonymous from Queenstown writes:

My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years and we love each other very much.

We also have a four-year-old child. The problem is that I’ve started to feel pain during sex. I don’t know what’s causing it, but my boyfriend sometimes gets annoyed about it and

then doesn’t enjoy the sex. I’m afraid he’ll leave me. Please help me.

Dr Eve responds:

There are many possible reasons for the pain you’re experiencing, and as different

types of pain mean different things, you should see a doctor as soon as possible. Perhaps one of you has an infection. Whatever it is, it might be easily fixed with medical attention,

but it’s not going to go away on its own. I urge you to see a doctor immediately.