Follow us on:

Other options available to you

By admin
28 December 2013

Other options available to you

If your matter occurred before you became a Scorpion Legal Protection policy holder and the amount is above R12 000, you might need to go to Magistrate’s Court to claim your money.

As a policy holder you can still contact Scorpion Legal Protection, who will advise you on how to proceed. Some of the options available may include appointing an attorney for whose services you will have to pay yourself, or visiting the Legal Aid office, who will advise if they can assist you.

Legal Aid is a free legal service provided by the government.

Click here for more information regarding Scorpion Legal Protection and money owed.