The Road Accident Fund gives advice

By admin
09 October 2013

If, like our reader, you feel there has been fraud or you are cheated out of your compensation, what should you do?

Contact the RAF call centre on 086 0235 523 and provide your surname, date of accident, ID or car registration numbers to establish the amount which the RAF paid in respect of your claim. If the claimant, after having established the settlement amount, thinks that he/she has been overcharged or cheated by the attorney, he/she may refer the complaint to the Law Society on 012 3232 0400.

Call the RAF call centre on 086 0235 523 for information and for a branch near you.