I have to confess that I did not receive da SMS from da DA. It would have been a great injustice to my left thinking mind that a political party that has right leaning policies wants to paddle their lies on me, a highly educated and literate voter. Never-the-less, I took an interest and decided to investigate da veracity of da claim that ‘Zuma stole public money to build his homestead’ or some thing in that line.
Well, the last time I checked, Mr. Zuma was the President of South Africa and should be addressed as President Zuma. So I will continue to do so (including this rejoinder).That is honesty and respect, attributes da DA and its ilk don’t clearly have. Too much botox blinds one to such noble virtues.
Next, I checked the Public Protector’s report to see if indeed there was truth in the stealing allegations. I could not find the words: steal; nick; flinch; take; pinch; embezzle; misappropriate and their derivatives in reference to President Zuma. So I wonder where da DA got their story from. It seems their imagination of unseating the ANC is wreaking havoc in their wine-soaked minds so they have their drugged youth gangs employed in ‘real jobs’ of peddling lies as da (dis)election campaign.
My advice to the ANC is to reply with its own campaign exposing da DA. Here are some choice pieces to select from:
- da Helen is campaigning in the Eastern Cape to keep the Western Cape free of the refugees from the Eastern Cape (keep them natives to the north of the Kei River!)
- da Helen has a wine cellar fully stocked with free wine she got as a thank you gift for protecting da wine moguls from paying decent wages;
- da Maimane must have got his degrees by fraudulent means, that’s why he could not understand the Public protector’s report and imagined seeing ‘steal, stole, steal, stole written next to the name of President Zuma
- da Lindiwe Mazibuko is Juju’s educated sister (misguided, disrespectful and weighty without substance)
- da DA is a Liar,
- da DA is illiterate, couldn’t read the Public Protector’s report
Indeed, the choices are unlimited but the ANC in its eternal wisdom will decide on how to deal a telling blow to these DA political upstarts who have protected the billions stolen by da construction cartels through collusion, a euphemism for corruption and theft.
I rest my case.