Share your Subscriber Article
You have 5 articles to share every month. Send this story to a friend!
Support independent journalism
Subscribe to News24 for just R75 per month to read all our investigative and in-depth journalism. You can cancel any time.Subscribe
- LIVE | SA to remain on Level 1, govt mulls mandatory vaccinations as 4th wave looms
- Lockdown: SA likely to remain on Level 1, as govt expected to move to increase vaccinations
- Covid-19: 'No need to panic' about Omicron variant, 'symptoms are mild' so far - SAMA board chair
- Another person falls to their death at Sandton City mall
- Covid-19: In swipe at China, US praises SA scientists for 'quick identification' of Omicron
The EFF has voted with the DA to ensure they now govern Johannesburg, Tshwane and Ekurhuleni. Was this:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
A brilliant strategic move by the DA not to make formal coalition agreements
24% - 1921 votes
A brilliant strategic move by the EFF to force the DA to negotiate with them
16% - 1301 votes
A recipe for disaster and five more years of unstable local government
60% - 4779 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
WATCH | IT guy quits job to follow his passion by offering free swimming lessons...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE