Pretoria - The siblings of Reshall Jimmy who died two years ago when his Ford Kuga caught fire are expected to speak at the National Press Club on Tuesday.
Renisha and Kaveen Jimmy will address the gathering at a Pretoria hotel a day after Ford announced a safety recall of the Kuga following several reports of the utility vehicles bursting into flames.
Jimmy had been on holiday in the South Coast at the time of his death.
In December last year, the automaker released a statement after a Kuga 1.6 EcoBoost SUV caught fire.
It notified owners that it was investigating reports of engine fires in that model and asked them to take their vehicles to their dealers for maintenance checks.
The company said it suspected that the problem may be due to the vehicle's engine overheating but the investigation was still ongoing.