THE Galeshewe-based managing director of the MTTO Trading Company, Olebogeng Sebogodi, is crying foul and is claiming that he is a victim of tender irregularities. He claims that his tender, which would have allowed him to deliver groceries for a feeding scheme at a Galeshewe school, had been re-directed to another company earlier this year.It still remains mystery to Sebogodi, as to what had happened to the school feeding scheme tender that he had been awarded.According to him, the mystery started right after he received a call from the school, made by a school governing body (SGB) member, who is also a ward councillor, that his company was the one to whom the tender had been awarded.Sebogodi is frustrated and believes this proves that the SGB does indeed act outside the law.It would appear that it allocates tenders without the knowledge of the department. Sebogodi says that he had since written a letter of complaint to the school and to the department on 23 June to demand answers.He said he went to the school after he had received the call, only to find that another company had delivered groceries at the identified school.“I was called from the school on Monday, 9 May, where the caller informed me that I was expected to deliver groceries at that specific school X on the same day I was chosen for the tender.“I promised the caller that I would be there within the next two hours.“And I went to the school as I had promised,” explained Sebogodi.He said on his arrival at the school, the school administrator told him that he was aware of the call, but said the caller had already left.Sebogodi left without meeting the caller and decided to return the next day.“The next day, upon my arrival at the school, I was surprised to be told that the feeding scheme groceries have already been delivered by another company, which seemed to be a mystery to the school staff.“The company is still delivering at the school, although I have not received any explanation.”The Northern Cape Department of Education has since confirmed know-ledge of the complaint and will meet in an effort to resolve the matter.Geoffrey van der Merwe, the media liaison officer at the Northern Cape Department of Education, said in a statement to the media that a meeting took place on 9 June between the district office, the SGB chairperson and the secretary, where it was decided to award the tender to that MTTO Trading Company. “On 23 June 2016 (the school closing date), the MTTO Trading Company submitted a letter of complaint against the school. The district office could not contact the school during the school holidays. “A meeting was scheduled to resolve this matter,” continued the statement.According to Sebogodi the letter of complaint was sent to the department on 23 June, but no one from either the department or the SGB, informed him of the deliberations that took place at the meeting on 9 June regarding this matter. Even at the time of print, Sebogodi had not been informed of the outcome or the meeting that had been scheduled.