Less than four years after it was gutted by fire, half of Tintswalo Atlantic resort is once again in ruins following yet another fire incident. The holiday resort on Chapman’s Peak in Hout Bay caught fire on Tuesday 5 February at around 04: 00. No injuries were reported and the cause of the fire is still being investigated. The fire came almost four years after the establishment suffered a similar fate in March 2015, when the entire lodge was destroyed by a runaway veld fire that affected large parts of the Cape Peninsula.Resort CEO Lisa Goosen said Tuesday’s fire destroyed half the lodge. She said it started in the main lodge area and quickly destroyed the structure and furniture. The lounge, dining room and public areas were reportedly destroyed.“The Zanzibar suite, one of the 12 guest rooms and the room closest to the public areas, was also severely damaged by the fire,” Goosen said in a statement. “Fortunately, with the successful containment of the fire the other 11 guest suites were not affected.“All guests and staff were safely evacuated after the early-alert fire system was activated at 04:00, indicating fire in the main lodge area. Staff on duty fought the fire while the emergency services were called in. The fire department arrived shortly after and with the help of a firefighting helicopter, managed to contain the fire within a few hours.”Smoke from the debris could be seen from some distance away on the day of the incident.Goosen said access to the damaged area would be “restricted” while the investigation is underway. She thanked those who had supported them. She said they hope to be able to rebuild the damaged infrastructure within five months and that there would no loss of jobs.“We have lost some buildings, but our biggest asset is and has always been our loyal staff, whom we will retain to the best of our abilities to help rebuild the lodge – a process which we estimate will take about five months. Forward bookings during the rebuild period will be moved to other hotels in the area.”The resort has reportedly made arrangements with nearby hotels to make sure guests who have already made bookings or want to do so are accommodate until the work is completed.Theo Layne, the City of Cape Town’s Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson, confirmed that the fire had been contained and there were no injuries. He said 26 firefighters had been dispatched to attend the scene.Local councillor, Roberto Quintas, sent a message of comfort to the owners and staff, saying the City understands this to be a devastating incident considering that the resort was rebuilt no so long ago. He said the City would do its best to help where it could during this difficult time.