Man trips over power box, electrocuted

2016-07-28 06:00

A 20-YEAR-OLD man was electrocuted in Margate after he tripped over a power box and came into contact with high-voltage cables in Margate on Tuesday night.

Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a holiday institution at about 10pm.

“Reports from the scene indicate that the man tripped over a power box and came into contact with high voltage cables,” said Netcare 911 spokesperson Chris Botha.

Paramedics found the man to have sustained serious injuries.

They stabilised the man at the scene before transporting him to hospital. - Supplied.

NEXT ON NEWS24X

Inside News24

 

Matric Results are coming soon!

Notify me when results become available

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

/News
Traffic Alerts
Traffic
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.
 
English
Afrikaans
isiZulu

Hello 

Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.


Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.