Cape Town - A fight to dominate the illicit cigarette trade in Cape Town has seen at least two men killed in three days.And more violence is expected.In the latest incident, a 60-year-old security guard was gunned down in Hanover Park when a cigarette delivery van was ambushed."The suspects fled with two firearms and cigarettes and are yet to be arrested," police spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Andre Traut said.News24 understands that more than a dozen men, in two bakkies and a car, were involved in the heist.The security guard was killed barely three days after Fancy Boys gang leader Shamiel Eyssen, 45, was gunned down in Bishop Lavis on Saturday, because he was apparently owed money in a major cigarette deal.Either some or all of the money he was owed was not payed to him and the businessman who was meant to pay it is now on the run, according to sources.Eyssen's murder is also apparently linked to a major battle for control of the club security business in Cape Town. He was allegedly linked to an older faction which previously dominated the scene, and which is now being toppled by a newer faction. This after they took over security at several clubs in the Cape Town city centre and Table View. The same figures involved in the club security industry are also operators in the illicit cigarette trade.According to sources, a cigarette delivery truck was recently hijacked in Woodstock.They say the businessman now said to be on the run was meant to pay for the stolen loot but either did not pay at all or only paid a fraction of what he was meant to.Eyssen was therefore, according to sources, killed so that he would no longer have to be paid.They say his murder has sparked anger within the illicit cigarette trade and more violence is expected.WarningEyssen was recently released from jail.In 2007 he was convicted of racketeering in a case that marked the first time the Prevention of Organised Crime Act was used to convict anyone for membership of a criminal gang.Eyssen was a member of a housebreaking syndicate that targeted wealthy homes.Sources say he was linked to the older faction now being ousted from the club security scene.The tussle over dominating club security started about a week ago at an auction of two properties in the northern suburbs belonging to businessman Nafiz Modack, who was previously linked to an alleged scam involving luxury cars.He is apparently the ringleader of the new group which has taken on the old group.A massive brawl broke out at Modack's second property on auction in Parow last Wednesday.Controversial businessmen, including Mark Lifman and Andre Naude, who previously ran a nightclub security operation which was shut down as it was not registered as required by law, were present when the altercation took place.This, particularly Lifman's presence, angered Modack."I did warn them u wana take wats mine il take wats yours 2nyt an I dun just that , im no gangster im a businessman and only fear god no one else [sic]," Modack had said.He has told News24 that clubs are being taken over to ensure the safety of patrons and to clamp down on the drug trade.