Johannesburg - The names of the foreign nationals killed in xenophobic violence in parts of KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng would be released as soon as there had been a conclusive positive identification of the victims, the presidency said on Monday. "The presidency has received media enquiries about the names of foreign nationals who were tragically killed during the violence that broke out in KwaZulu-Natal," spokesperson Mac Maharaj said in a statement."Government is still in the process of verifying the information and the names will be released as soon as there has been conclusive positive identification of the victims."He said President Jacob Zuma has released the names of the three South Africans killed in KwaZulu-Natal, and Mozambican Manuel Jossias, initially identified as Emmanuel Sithole, who was killed in Alexandra in Johannesburg.Zuma released the names of the three South Africans and Jossias' at a Freedom Day rally at the Union Buildings earlier on Monday. The three South Africans were Ayanda Dlamini, 22, Thabo Mzobe, 14, and Msawenkosi Dlamini, 29.Maharaj said: "President Zuma once again extends condolences to all affected families on behalf of the government and the people of South Africa.""The South African Government is in touch with the embassies of affected countries to ensure careful management of this difficult and painful process."He said the police were also working around the clock to apprehend the perpetrators of the violence, which resulted in the deaths of at least seven people over the last few weeks."President Zuma requests all who have information about the incidents in which the victims were killed to come forward so that those responsible are brought to book," Maharaj said.