Johannesburg - A former head of Limpopo's transport department and two others accused of murder and assault have appeared in the Naphuno Magistrate's Court, Limpopo police said on Friday.Former department head Ntau Andries Letebele, 44, his son Neo, 25, and Hosea Moagi, 46, were granted R7 000 bail on Thursday, and were expected back in court on 30 January, said Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi.Letebele was ordered to hand over his firearm and passport as part of his bail conditions."The three stand accused of allegedly assaulting three victims, accusing them of being involved in a business robbery," Mulaudzi said."It is alleged that the Letebele business was burgled last week Friday and his [Letebele's] investigation led him to the three 'suspects' - Nthabiseng Tshehla, 25, Clifford Machimana, 27, and Philemon Monashane, 26."The three were allegedly picked up from their different homesteads and taken to a farm where they were "severely" assaulted.After the beating the three were allegedly locked in a storeroom on the premises of the burgled business.Early Monday morning, security guards on patrol were alarmed by banging and screaming sounds, and they opened the locked door."It was then discovered that one of the suspects, Nthabiseng Tshehla, had succumbed to the beating," said Mulaudzi."Police were summoned and assisted the other two to be transported to the Sekororo Hospital for urgent medical treatment."Moagi and Neo Letebele were arrested on Monday, while Letebele handed himself over to police on Wednesday.Letebele, his son, and Moagi have each been charged with murder, kidnapping, grievous bodily harm and robbery."The two [survivors] are still in hospital in a serious condition. Police investigations continue," said Mulaudzi.