Johannesburg – The ANC Youth League (ANCYL) has called on the SABC to speed up its disciplinary processes against the six journalists it suspended."We equally call on the SABC to facilitate a quick process in dealing with the issue of the workers that are affected by issues of discipline. We want to request that SABC should not feel pressure in dealing with whoever is involved even if the person is an associate of the brother of the person who used to be Head of State," ANCYL national spokesperson Mlondi Mkhize in a statement on Monday.He said those who have resigned from SABC management should stop using the broadcaster as a "means of seeking further employment"."We want to call the quitters to stop complaining about decisions they were part of but could not win the debate inside structures of SABC but now decide to use other platforms to vent their inability to provide leadership."Those that have resigned must go relax at home. Keeping in line with what they do best, quitting, they must quit speaking about the SABC," he said. More journalists chargedREAD: Methodist bishop slams 'media muffling' at SABCThe ANCYL said attacks on the public broadcaster and its leadership were nothing but "acts of cowardice".SABC Group chief executive officer Jimi Matthews resigned from the SABC, saying recent changes at the broadcaster were "wrong" and that he had compromised his values under the current leadership.Matthews posted a picture of his resignation letter on Twitter on June 27, indicating his decision to leave following widespread changes under chief operating officer Hlaudi Motsoeneng.On Friday morning, journalists from several media outlets picketed outside the SABC's offices in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town in support of three journalists who were served with suspension letters last week.The three journalists had disagreed with an instruction during a diary conference not to cover the Right2Know campaign's protest against censorship at the public broadcaster earlier that week.Another three were charged on Thursday for "liaising with the media". On Monday, News24 reported that SABC journalist Lukhanyo Calata had also been charged. The details of the charges against him were not made available.