Wednesday's much anticipated court proceedings could further expose the deep fissures that have emerged in the ANC in the province.The case challenging the results of the ANC KZN conference which was held in Pietermaritzburg two years ago, will be heard by a full bench of judges in the Pietermaritzburg high court on Wednesday. Aggrieved ANC branches are seeking to have the conference, which saw former premier Senzo Mchunu being replaced by current chairperson Sihle Zikalala, nullified.Two political analysts, Protas Madlala and Xolani Dube of the Xubera Institute for Research and Development, warned that regardless of who the court judgment favours, the ANC in the province will be left more divided.“There is no winner. The divisions will remain even after the court case,” warned Madlala.He said no matter who the judgment favours, there will be a purge afterwards.“If the court rules in favour of those challenging the results of the conference, then the other camp will be left aggrieved. If the court rules in favour of those who won at the conference, those who were challenging the results of the conference will be sidelined and they will not be part of the December conference. “The ANC as the organisation will be the loser. They will go to the December conference divided. Court decisions cannot resolve political disputes,” he said.Dube concurred with Madlala, saying the two camps will not be able to work together after the court case. “The provincial ANC is divided. It is all about personal issues and personal survival.” He warned the court judgment could have dire consequences for the ANC in the province.“If the court rules in favour of those challenging the results of the conference, Zikalala might decide to appeal the judgment. That might necessitate that a provincial task team be set up.“Essentially the NEC (national executive committee) will decide who goes to the December conference. The appeal will work in favour of the Zikalala camp as they will remain intact in power when it comes to the provincial government. They will remain in control of the resources and that will put them in a better position to win the conference. The same thing happened in the Free State where the results of the provincial conference were nullified by a court decision. The conference was held again and Premier Ace Magashule won,” he said.ANC provincial spokesperson Mdumiseni Ntuli said he hoped the court judgment would bring an end to the bad feelings within some branches. “We see the case as the beginning of the end of the animosity towards the leadership that was elected in that conference.”He said he expected the court to rule in their favour saying there was nothing that had happened prior and during the conference that had endangered its credibility.Sithembiso Mshengu, the spokesperson for the applicants, said he had no reason to suspect that the two camps will not be able to work together after the court case. “We are serving one organisation. We joined the ANC voluntarily and we are obliged by the rules of the organisation,” he said.A source close to the camp challenging the results of the provincial conference said he was expecting as many as 213 buses to transport aggrieved branch members to the court today.Mshengu said he did not have any indication on how many buses had been hired to transport branch members but said he expected members from across the province to be present.