Man, 22, electrocuted while replacing geyser in Pretoria

2018-11-14 09:04
The house in Pretoria where a man was electrocuted while replacing a geyser.

The house in Pretoria where a man was electrocuted while replacing a geyser. (Netcare 911)

Multimedia   ·   User Galleries   ·   News in Pictures Send us your pictures  ·  Send us your stories

A man was electrocuted while replacing a geyser in Mooikloof, Pretoria, on Tuesday afternoon.

Netcare 911 said in a statement that the 22-year-old man's body had to be removed through the roof of the house he was working at.

"The patient was assessed and found to sadly have no signs of life and declared deceased," spokesperson Shawn Herbst said.

"The fire and rescue services had to be called to remove the deceased from the ceiling."

All necessary authorities were on the scene, according to the statement.

Read more on:    pretoria  |  accidents
NEXT ON NEWS24X

Inside News24

 
/News
Traffic Alerts
Traffic
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.
 
English
Afrikaans
isiZulu

Hello 

Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.


Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.