Johannesburg – The trial of former ANCYL official Patrick Wisani, on a charge of murdering his girlfriend, was postponed by the High Court, sitting in Randburg, on Monday.The matter was postponed to Thursday after the previous prosecutor, Faghre Mahomed, was appointed as a judge in a different district.Judge Andre Louw said he would allow the new prosecutor to familiarise himself with the matter.Wisani allegedly sjambokked his girlfriend, Nosipho Mandeleleni, 24, to death in their home in Yeoville in September last year. She died on the scene. Wisani kept his head bowed throughout Monday's short proceedings. He told the court he was maintaining his not guilty plea. This time, there were no protests outside court, and only a few people turned up for the hearing.At a previous appearance, the court was told that Wisani allegedly threatened and assaulted two State witnesses. As a result, his bail was revoked. Wisani remained in custody and two charges of assault had been added to the case. Wisani was the chairperson of the ANC Youth League branch in the inner Johannesburg area prior to the arrest.The State was expected to call two witnesses to testify on Thursday.