Johannesburg - The case against Mark Scott-Crossley, who allegedly drove over a man in an apparent racist attack, was postponed in the Lenyenye Magistrate's Court on Friday morning. Brigadier Motlafela Mojapelo said the case was postponed to January 30 for a formal bail application. Mojapelo said a small crowd gathered outside court on Friday morning. “The situation was quiet with no protesting like the first appearance. A few people representing different political parties attended, but were not protesting.”Earlier this month, Scott-Crossley handed himself over to police in Pretoria.Mojapelo said a warrant of arrest had been issued on December 21 for Scott-Crossley.He is facing a charge of attempted murder.In December, News24 reported that Silence Mabunda, 37, a general worker, had opened a case against Scott-Crossley after he grabbed and smashed Mbunda's cellphone, before allegedly driving over him.Mabunda, an employee at the Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre, said Scott-Crossley had attacked him at a shop in Hoedspruit while he was buying airtime there in December.Scott-Crossley made international headlines in 2004 when he was tried and convicted for the murder of a worker who he threw into a lion enclosure.He was released on parole in 2008.