A Pretoria general dealer has lost everything after his shop went up in flames on Tuesday afternoon, just as the busy Christmas shopping period begins.The owner, speaking to News24 on condition of anonymity, expressed his shock about how quickly the fire had spread through his Boom Street shop in Marabastad, Pretoria."The is nothing left, nothing," he said.Smoke was still billowing out of the smouldering ruins on Wednesday morning, while workers salvaged the little that survived the fire.City of Tshwane Emergency Services spokesperson Johan Pieterse said that the roof had already collapsed and the whole structure was already engulfed in flames by the time they arrived."We are not sure of the cause of the fire. We will engage the owner today as part of trying to establish a cause," Pieterse told News24.Pieterse suspects there were fireworks stored in the building, judging by the popping sounds heard in the video."We are getting into the festive season and business owners must ensure that they have the necessary permits to store fireworks," Pieterse said. Emergency services managed to safeguard nearby structures, with only smoke and water damage being reported.No deaths or injuries have been reported.