3 different captains in 3 different formats. Just imagine you're a young player getting into the Protea fold for the first time, how confused are you gonna be after a series of 2 T20's, 5 ODI's and 3 Tests. You wont even know who to follow any more. (This already started to happen in the T20 world cup between Faf and AB) Ridiculous...Doesn't really matter who it is, but pick one captain and stick to him for goodness sake.
- Rassie Erasmus' days as 'water boy' over as World Rugby trials new regulations
- Proteas star Hamza banned for 9 months for doping
- Rassie responds to 'water boy' ban: Director of coaching a much better title for me!
- Stubbs gets maiden Proteas call-up for India T20 series, fit-again Nortje back in the fray
- LIVE | IPL - Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Mumbai Indians by 3 runs
- Stellenbosch University student says he will forgive suspended fellow Matie who urinated on his belongings
- EXCLUSIVE | Khampepe regrets ANC ignored her counsel not to disband corruption-busting Scorpions
- Sifiso Skenjana | This is Africa's opportunity to rethink trade
- Why Elton Jantjies' case may be resolved through mediation
- Mandy Wiener | Don't blame Eskom and De Ruyter for load shedding, blame the ANC and Mantashe
Would you be keen to see the Springboks join the Six Nations?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes! The Northern Hemisphere is the future.
52% - 2298 votes
No! The Rugby Championship is still the pinnacle.
48% - 2134 votes