Why not have the best of both worlds? 3 teams in S/R and 3 in Euro. They can swap every now and then through whichever method they choose. We will have 6 local teams playing competitive rugby abroad and local. Then do away with the double derby's as it looks like we want to kill each other on the field. Less teams playing S/R meaning less games (less injuries), but more competitive.
- CONFIRMED! Kaizer Chiefs puts trust in Arthur Zwane as permanent head coach
- Angry Ashes winner Langer blames 'bullsh*t politics' for quitting as Australia coach
- 'I will not pick Bongani Zungu!': No-nonsense Bafana boss Broos sticking to his guns
- Cheetahs boss makes it clear Springbok Test is financial watershed: 'It's critical'
- LIVE | IPL playoff: Faf's RCB beat Lucknow to setup IPL eliminator clash against Rajasthan
- ‘If I have to die for justice to prevail, so be it,’ says Senzo murder accused’s sister
- NPA promises more to come as Gupta allies are cuffed
- Busisiwe Mavuso | Act against those who sabotage our economy and livelihoods
- KZN floods: Accounting heads to stay in the hot seat amid real-time auditing of relief funds
- 'I was left a widower and childless': Pretoria dad details deadly attack by son
Would you be keen to see the Springboks join the Six Nations?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes! The Northern Hemisphere is the future.
52% - 2514 votes
No! The Rugby Championship is still the pinnacle.
48% - 2295 votes