Thanx boys, u fought really hard in the last three games. The strike bowlers Steyn and Imraan are really on point. The fielding, from miller AB is really tight. Not 2 mention that 50 runs in three overs 4rm AB and Miller was an order from the doctor himself. Just keep it tight on the fielding, close that inches. But, today the fielding, was great, I really think the fielding is very important. And the way proteas are fielding shows that proteas are on the cutting edge of the modern game, and not behind the curve. The brain trust are pushing the boundaries. Wish my beloved bafana can have a couching staff like the proteas.
- As it happened | Proteas batting collapse sees Australia claim 5-wicket win in T20 opener
- How much do SA's top rugby players earn abroad? New report has Pollard as planet's highest paid
- Proteas' World Cup quest now even tougher with pool opponents confirmed
- Proteas pay dearly for timid batting in tight opening defeat to Aussies
- OPINION | AB de Villiers' reputation stands or falls on live SJN rebuttal after Zondo revelations
- Woman appeals 'gag order' that prohibits her from telling people she was raped
- News24's Out of Order Index: Dismal service delivery stats paint grim picture of local government
- Public Protector's office probes allegations that North West municipality gave top jobs to friends, family, unqualified people
- Moti brothers kidnapping: Experts weigh in
- Rosemary Ndlovu: 'She goes to jail with the truth' - family of victim wants answers
After the opening weekend of URC action, what did you make of the South African struggles?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It exposed the quality of South African rugby...
38% - 2097 votes
There were positives to take
7% - 367 votes
We shouldn't read too much into one weekend
17% - 920 votes
It will take the SA sides time to adjust to the new competition
39% - 2191 votes