No results found
- DEVELOPING | ANC MPs must oppose adoption of Section 89 panel report, NWC decides
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Man to appear in court for allegedly strangling brother to death during argument
- Helter skelter: Inside Ramaphosa's resignation - and his decision to hold on
- Legal body rubbishes claims against Phala Phala panelist, says advocates are ‘independent’
- Ramaphosa to challenge section 89 report in ConCourt, says lawyer
- Phala Phala saga: Ramaphosa likely to survive NEC, ANC MPs to be instructed to vote against report
- SILENCED | Babita Deokaran flagged network of lovers, friends and co-workers 'fleecing' public purse
- Adriaan Basson | Phala Phala: Our democracy shouldn't hinge on one man's heartbeat
- Discovery flags 200% spike in heart-disease death claims
- 5 talking points | URC Round 9: Libbok dazzles in game of two halves
A Section 89 panel headed by former chief justice Sandile Ngcobo found President Cyril Ramaphosa has an impeachable case to answer on the Phala Phala scandal.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Ramaphosa should do the honourable thing and immediately resign.
24% - 1246 votes
Ramaphosa should follow due process and submit himself to an impeachment hearing.
30% - 1552 votes
Ramaphosa should fight the findings in court and keep his job at all costs
47% - 2439 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Teenager from Italy stuns judges to be crowned the King of the Air at Bloubergstrand
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Citizen Canine: Deaf pitbull the first dog to use sign language to pass gold standard
Cape Town mall gets rooftop farm where young people grow produce
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE