No results found
- Have you herd: Dubai businessman didn't know Ramaphosa owned Phala Phala buffalo he bought - report
- DEVELOPING | Phala Phala: Ramaphosa impeachment process, the markets and the 'refund'
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Cape fire burning 'out of control' towards Villiersdorp
- Emotion of confidence: Joburg Mayor Mpho Phalatse marries 'soul mate' in private ceremony
- Jukskei River baptism: Families gather at mortuary to identify loved ones
- Phala Phala: It's all political, says Sudanese businessman who now wants refund
- Cigarette tycoon Kyle Phillips 'was near celeb make-up artist when she died'
- 'Who said we needed white people to be our bodyguards?': EFF protest outside 'racist' Cape Town pub
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | From Nkandla to Phala Phala - for how long will MPs be robots of the ANC?
- 7 things to know about the surprisingly strong state of the SA economy
A Section 89 panel headed by former chief justice Sandile Ngcobo found President Cyril Ramaphosa has an impeachable case to answer on the Phala Phala scandal.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Ramaphosa should do the honourable thing and immediately resign.
22% - 2161 votes
Ramaphosa should follow due process and submit himself to an impeachment hearing.
30% - 2905 votes
Ramaphosa should fight the findings in court and keep his job at all costs
48% - 4697 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
More than 200 000 lights go on display as Fish Hoek family transform their home...
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
High School science wizkid from Cape Town wins gold at Turkey international...
Teenager from Italy stuns judges to be crowned the King of the Air at Bloubergstrand
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE