No results found
- Phala Phala: It's all political, says Sudanese businessman who now wants refund
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Chris Hani’s killer Janusz Walus released from prison on parole
- Cigarette tycoon Kyle Phillips 'was near celeb make-up artist when she died'
- UCT vice-chancellor Phakeng admitted to hospital amid governance crisis
- Cop, employee among seven people arrested for petrol station robbery
- 'Worst nightmare.' Eskom's desperate scramble to avoid Stage 7
- Walus' release a vindication of democracy he tried to destroy, says correctional services dept
- Pieter du Toit | Enemy of the people: Ramaphosa’s unravelling shows how toxic and criminal the ANC is
- UCT crisis: Time running out for probe into VC, panel chairperson not briefed
- Swys de Bruin's hard but hopeful message for Sbu Nkosi: 'The difficult part starts now'
A Section 89 panel headed by former chief justice Sandile Ngcobo found President Cyril Ramaphosa has an impeachable case to answer on the Phala Phala scandal.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Ramaphosa should do the honourable thing and immediately resign.
22% - 2406 votes
Ramaphosa should follow due process and submit himself to an impeachment hearing.
30% - 3249 votes
Ramaphosa should fight the findings in court and keep his job at all costs
48% - 5224 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
More than 200 000 lights go on display as Fish Hoek family transform their home...
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
High School science wizkid from Cape Town wins gold at Turkey international...
Teenager from Italy stuns judges to be crowned the King of the Air at Bloubergstrand
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
What if... you could save for a deposit for a car by ditching takeaways?
3 ways digital insurance can save you time and money
SA is shifting gears on new and used cars: Here’s what you need to know
Surprise losses, stylish wins at FIFA World Cup in Qatar: Watch all the action in 4K