No results found
- DEVELOPING | Ramaphosa wins NEC debate, opposition parties come out swinging
- PICS | Hailstones batter Joburg during afternoon thunderstorm, spark concerns of flash flooding
- Have you herd: Dubai businessman didn't know Ramaphosa owned Phala Phala buffalo he bought - report
- 'She sometimes feared for her life': Celeb make-up artist girlfriend of cigarette boss found dead
- Jukskei River baptism: Families gather at mortuary to identify loved ones
- Ramaphosa wins crucial NEC debate as parliamentary vote on Phala Phala report delayed by a week
- EXCLUSIVE | Struggling Bok star Nkosi on being missing for 3 weeks: 'I've been curled up in a ball'
- Qaanitah Hunter | One foot out: The leaders we have don't really want to do their jobs
- Ramaphosa slams Section 89 panel for relying on Fraser’s 'say-so' on Phala Phala accusations
- Carol Paton | Market rebellion shows ANC must tread more carefully on change
A Section 89 panel headed by former chief justice Sandile Ngcobo found President Cyril Ramaphosa has an impeachable case to answer on the Phala Phala scandal.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Ramaphosa should do the honourable thing and immediately resign.
22% - 2019 votes
Ramaphosa should follow due process and submit himself to an impeachment hearing.
30% - 2729 votes
Ramaphosa should fight the findings in court and keep his job at all costs
48% - 4387 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
More than 200 000 lights go on display as Fish Hoek family transform their home...
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
High School science wizkid from Cape Town wins gold at Turkey international...
Teenager from Italy stuns judges to be crowned the King of the Air at Bloubergstrand
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE