No results found
- WATCH | Axe-wielding matric pupil storms school after arriving an hour late for exam
- ANC NEC kicks can down the road on integrity commission's report on Phala Phala
- DEVELOPING | NEC resolves integrity commission report on Phala Phala will be tabled to ANC conference
- Cigarette tycoon hires pathologist for autopsy, claims he was brushing his teeth when girlfriend was shot
- WATCH | No sign of the Lady R vessel in Simon's Town, SA Navy, SANDF still mum over cargo ship
- Pule Mabe: 'ANC positions shouldn't be for sale like clothes at Foschini'
- No distress signal flagged for Russian ship that left as mysteriously as it berthed at SA naval base
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Stellenbosch University’s Wim de Villiers: 'Urination incidents will happen again'
- EXPLAINER | What's behind Joburg's heavy summer storms?
- Bounce-back for Ballito after two years of Rage frustration
Who do you think should accept responsibility for the dire state of Eskom’s power system?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Eskom’s current management must take the fall
4% - 205 votes
Previous bosses from Zuma years are to blame
33% - 1851 votes
Mantashe and govt have been asleep at the wheel
31% - 1756 votes
There are many culprits; it’s a complex situation
33% - 1865 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Another feather in his cap! 11-year-old Durban author raises funds to save seabirds
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
More than 200 000 lights go on display as Fish Hoek family transform their home...
High School science wizkid from Cape Town wins gold at Turkey international...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE