No results found
- WATCH | Axe-wielding matric pupil storms school after arriving an hour late for exam
- Cigarette tycoon hires pathologist for autopsy, claims he was brushing his teeth when girlfriend was shot
- DEVELOPING | NEC resolves integrity commission report on Phala Phala will be tabled to ANC conference
- Phala Phala: Mkhize says 'mafia style' NEC meeting 'bullied' members into not airing their views
- ANC NEC kicks can down the road on integrity commission's report on Phala Phala
- Pule Mabe: 'ANC positions shouldn't be for sale like clothes at Foschini'
- No distress signal flagged for Russian ship that left as mysteriously as it berthed at SA naval base
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Stellenbosch University’s Wim de Villiers: 'Urination incidents will happen again'
- EXPLAINER | What's behind Joburg's heavy summer storms?
- Bounce-back for Ballito after two years of Rage frustration
Who do you think should accept responsibility for the dire state of Eskom’s power system?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Eskom’s current management must take the fall
4% - 191 votes
Previous bosses from Zuma years are to blame
33% - 1737 votes
Mantashe and govt have been asleep at the wheel
31% - 1655 votes
There are many culprits; it’s a complex situation
33% - 1758 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
More than 200 000 lights go on display as Fish Hoek family transform their home...
High School science wizkid from Cape Town wins gold at Turkey international...
Teenager from Italy stuns judges to be crowned the King of the Air at Bloubergstrand
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE