No results found
- TAKE A LOOK | The sophisticated bugging device found in André de Ruyter's car
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Three killed in horror crash after stopping to change a tyre
- 'We are following up on all leads' - family of abducted Anichka Penev appeal for an end to rumours
- SAPS to institute disciplinary action against 'dancing cop'
- Pupil attending education seminar drowns in hotel's pool, MEC says it's 'truly devastating'
- 'They broke me. I wanted to die': Western Cape kidnapping syndicates holding city to ransom
- 'No suspects as yet' in R850m Tembisa Hospital graft - Bheki Cele
- Adriaan Basson | Anything-but-the-ANC coalitions not a silver bullet
- TAKE A LOOK | SA offices remain brightly lit at night, despite calls to switch off lights
- Marketing experts on why fans are choosing to watch clubs over Bafana and Banyana
The ANC's leadership race is heating up. Who do you think will be elected party president at Nasrec in December?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma has got it in the bag
7% - 406 votes
I foresee a second term for Cyril Ramaphosa
82% - 4984 votes
Don’t discount a Zweli Mkhize win
11% - 687 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Theatre company in Athlone show off their talents to schools for free
'Now on to number one!': School in Pinelands targets global recognition
Phambili, South Africa: Meet some of the good people who keep this country going
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
From Australia with Love: Relive Qantas’ first flight from Sydney to Joburg to...
Imagine a World Without Waste – Coca-Cola can, and here’s how you can help
Coca-Cola water stewardship in South Africa
Feed Mzansi: Chef Linda Mnikathi makes kitchen magic for 110 hungry children