No results found
- 'She sometimes feared for her life': Celeb make-up artist girlfriend of cigarette boss found dead
- DEVELOPING | Vote on Ramaphosa impeachment postponed to next Tuesday
- PICS | Hailstones batter Joburg during afternoon thunderstorm, spark concerns of flash flooding
- WATCH | Pub grudge: EFF vows to shut down Cape Town bar after black patron allegedly denied entry
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Man to appear in court for allegedly strangling brother to death during argument
- DA will oppose proposal to name Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium after Danny Jordaan
- Now Teffo wants his name removed from court order disbarring him
- IN-DEPTH | Even if Ramaphosa is cleared, his credibility will take a knock - analysts
- Mpofu cries 'Spanish Inquisition' in rebuke to Mkhwebane inquiry chair
- David Mabuza will be 'delivering your Christmas message' - EFF leader Julius Malema
A Section 89 panel headed by former chief justice Sandile Ngcobo found President Cyril Ramaphosa has an impeachable case to answer on the Phala Phala scandal.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Ramaphosa should do the honourable thing and immediately resign.
23% - 1729 votes
Ramaphosa should follow due process and submit himself to an impeachment hearing.
30% - 2277 votes
Ramaphosa should fight the findings in court and keep his job at all costs
48% - 3662 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Teenager from Italy stuns judges to be crowned the King of the Air at Bloubergstrand
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Citizen Canine: Deaf pitbull the first dog to use sign language to pass gold standard
Cape Town mall gets rooftop farm where young people grow produce
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE