No results found
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Investigation of Cape Town teen's kidnapping at a 'sensitive stage'
- 'Puzzling and preposterous': Kgalema Motlanthe dismisses Lindiwe Sisulu's 'ANC top 3' claim
- FIRST TAKE | Walus court picket: Has the ANC finally lost its mind (and ability to lead)?
- SAHRC to investigate voice note by woman who wants black people 'banned', not pit bulls
- Sisulu claims rules 'blatantly, if not deliberately', ignored after exclusion from top 6 nominations
- 'We must sustain the heat': Hlophe's shocking racist land rant
- Eskom's two weeks of sabotage: Rocks delivered instead of coal, a cut conveyor belt and an arrest
- Kyle Cowan | Eskom is reaching breaking point, but govt is yet to show the urgency needed to save SA
- EXPLAINER | Everything you need to know about Jooste's upcoming criminal trial in Germany
- 'I still get a knot in my stomach': Eskom's Jan Oberholzer on load shedding, bomb threats and legacy
It's a step in the right direction. An ANC-DA coalition would be the most stable option for SA
33% - 2776 votes
The DA should focus on working with all opposition parties, including the EFF, to unseat the ANC
15% - 1240 votes
The DA should rather remain in opposition than form a coalition with the ANC or the EFF
52% - 4397 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Durban student wants to inspire other women after bagging global tech award
From wig-making and nail art to driving, GBV survivors learning to thrive despite...
'Works of community' – How one local art project is changing lives in rural...
Editorial feedback and complaints
What if… I cut out monthly takeaways and invested the money? | Nedbank
Ghosts, game shows and entrepreneurs: Tune into BBC Brit this festive season for...
Home Insurance: Rebuilding SA’s economy starts at home
Feed Mzansi: Chef Jason shows kindness through the gift of food in Cape Town