No results found
- DEVELOPING | Ramaphosa allies in 'frantic' bid to get him to fight the Section 89 panel report
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 'very likely' to resign
- Phala Phala: As pressure mounts, Ramaphosa tells allies he is not opposed to resigning
- Ramaphosa in crisis: ANC leaders to meet on president's future as enemies, opposition demand resignation
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Western Cape office shot, killed in the line of duty
- Day of drama: President's resignation speech put on hold as Ramaphosa told to 'fight, fight, fight'
- SA assets crash as Ramaphosa's exit rumours prompt risk spike
- ANALYSIS | A country on edge: Ramaphosa under siege, weakening resolve and state capture 2.0
- 'We are going to his house' to get Zondo to rescind Janusz Walus parole ruling - EFF Gauteng
- Proteas pace spearhead Rabada acknowledges poor T20 World Cup: 'I wasn't up to scratch'
Gauteng DA leader Solly Msimanga says the party's voters want it to explore conditional coalition talks with the ANC.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It's a step in the right direction. An ANC-DA coalition would be the most stable option for SA
33% - 4254 votes
The DA should focus on working with all opposition parties, including the EFF, to unseat the ANC
14% - 1868 votes
The DA should rather remain in opposition than form a coalition with the ANC or the EFF
53% - 6856 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Teenager from Italy stuns judges to be crowned the King of the Air at Bloubergstrand
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Citizen Canine: Deaf pitbull the first dog to use sign language to pass gold standard
Cape Town mall gets rooftop farm where young people grow produce
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
What if… I cut out monthly takeaways and invested the money? | Nedbank
Ghosts, game shows and entrepreneurs: Tune into BBC Brit this festive season for...
Home Insurance: Rebuilding SA’s economy starts at home
Feed Mzansi: Chef Jason shows kindness through the gift of food in Cape Town