No results found
- DEVELOPING | 'Ramaphosa is not resigning based on a flawed report': his spokesperson says
- 'Where's the president? There's something I need to tell him': Mbeki says at chaotic NEC meeting quickly adjourned
- OR Tambo airport robbery plot: Hawks arrest 11 armed men who planned to hit cargo section
- R8 000 fine for driver who steered Range Rover with his feet
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Baptism tragedy as 2 dead, 15 others missing: Search resumes at Joburg Jukskei River
A Section 89 panel headed by former chief justice Sandile Ngcobo found President Cyril Ramaphosa has an impeachable case to answer on the Phala Phala scandal.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Ramaphosa should do the honourable thing and immediately resign.
24% - 1060 votes
Ramaphosa should follow due process and submit himself to an impeachment hearing.
30% - 1308 votes
Ramaphosa should fight the findings in court and keep his job at all costs
46% - 2028 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Teenager from Italy stuns judges to be crowned the King of the Air at Bloubergstrand
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Citizen Canine: Deaf pitbull the first dog to use sign language to pass gold standard
Cape Town mall gets rooftop farm where young people grow produce
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE