No results found
- DEVELOPING | Ramaphosa to challenge Phala Phala report in court
- Day of drama: President's resignation speech put on hold as Ramaphosa told to 'fight, fight, fight'
- Ramaphosa's allies believe they have the numbers to mount a fightback at NEC meeting
- New poll hints that ANC’s electoral fortunes are dependent on Ramaphosa staying in charge
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Hawks arrest 11 armed suspects at OR Tambo International Airport
- Elgar leaves little room for doubt in post-Boucher era: This is HIS Proteas Test side
- Slain 'kind-hearted' Cape Town cop was loved by the community, says CPF
- Inside track: Eskom awards R400m contract, despite red flag over tender documents
- Another speed bump for Electoral Amendment Bill in long journey from ConCourt order to law
- 'Where's the president? There's something I need to tell him': Mbeki says at chaotic NEC meeting quickly adjourned
A Section 89 panel headed by former chief justice Sandile Ngcobo found President Cyril Ramaphosa has an impeachable case to answer on the Phala Phala scandal.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Ramaphosa should do the honourable thing and immediately resign.
25% - 740 votes
Ramaphosa should follow due process and submit himself to an impeachment hearing.
31% - 940 votes
Ramaphosa should fight the findings in court and keep his job at all costs
44% - 1336 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Teenager from Italy stuns judges to be crowned the King of the Air at Bloubergstrand
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Citizen Canine: Deaf pitbull the first dog to use sign language to pass gold standard
Cape Town mall gets rooftop farm where young people grow produce
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE