No results found
- LIVE | Ramaphosa allies prepare for fight at ANC NEC meeting after convincing him not to resign for now
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 'very likely' to resign
- Phala Phala: As pressure mounts, Ramaphosa tells allies he is not opposed to resigning
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Western Cape office shot, killed in the line of duty
- Phala Phala: President's decision 'cannot be rushed or taken in haste', says spokesperson
- Day of drama: President's resignation speech put on hold as Ramaphosa told to 'fight, fight, fight'
- SA assets crash as Ramaphosa's exit rumours prompt risk spike
- ANALYSIS | A country on edge: Ramaphosa under siege, weakening resolve and state capture 2.0
- 'We are going to his house' to get Zondo to rescind Janusz Walus parole ruling - EFF Gauteng
- Proteas pace spearhead Rabada acknowledges poor T20 World Cup: 'I wasn't up to scratch'
Gauteng DA leader Solly Msimanga says the party's voters want it to explore conditional coalition talks with the ANC.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It's a step in the right direction. An ANC-DA coalition would be the most stable option for SA
33% - 4308 votes
The DA should focus on working with all opposition parties, including the EFF, to unseat the ANC
14% - 1880 votes
The DA should rather remain in opposition than form a coalition with the ANC or the EFF
53% - 6927 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Teenager from Italy stuns judges to be crowned the King of the Air at Bloubergstrand
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Citizen Canine: Deaf pitbull the first dog to use sign language to pass gold standard
Cape Town mall gets rooftop farm where young people grow produce
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE