No results found
- Medical parolees Zuma, Shaik dine and dance night away at swanky restaurant opening
- SILENCED | Mother of Tembisa tender ‘don’ scores R30m Sea Point property as tenderpreneur network expands
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Western Cape speaker Masizole Mnqasela’s DA membership terminated
- WRAP | 'Switch off your mic' - Mkhwebane Inquiry chair refuses Mpofu's demands for more argument time
- Hani’s killer Janusz Walus must serve his sentence to the 'fullest' in South Africa - home affairs
- Construction of Mpumalanga's new city to start in March 2023
- EXCLUSIVE | Digital Vibes, Phala Phala not the same, says Mantashe
- Listless Sharks may wait a week longer for superstar 'rescue'
- Weapon sales rise as SA kidnapping wave is compared to Colombia
Gauteng DA leader Solly Msimanga says the party's voters want it to explore conditional coalition talks with the ANC.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It's a step in the right direction. An ANC-DA coalition would be the most stable option for SA
32% - 3237 votes
The DA should focus on working with all opposition parties, including the EFF, to unseat the ANC
14% - 1440 votes
The DA should rather remain in opposition than form a coalition with the ANC or the EFF
53% - 5300 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Cape Town mall gets rooftop farm where young people grow produce
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Durban student wants to inspire other women after bagging global tech award
From wig-making and nail art to driving, GBV survivors learning to thrive despite...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
What if… I cut out monthly takeaways and invested the money? | Nedbank
Ghosts, game shows and entrepreneurs: Tune into BBC Brit this festive season for...
Home Insurance: Rebuilding SA’s economy starts at home
Feed Mzansi: Chef Jason shows kindness through the gift of food in Cape Town