- Ramaphosa told to lift cigarette, alcohol ban and move to Level 2 lockdown - sources
- LIVE | Matric exam dates set, Ramaphosa ‘told to drop tobacco, booze ban’
- BREAKING | Ramaphosa told to lift cigarette, alcohol ban and move to Level 2 lockdown - sources
- EXPLAINER | How much tax did government lose with tobacco, booze ban... and what's lockdown Level 2?
- 'ANC is a devil's fart' - King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo on tender corruption scandal
- Lift the ban and we will help with overburdened healthcare system - alcohol industry to govt
- Aphiwe Dyantyi Exclusive Part 1: 'I didn’t see or speak to anyone for 2 months'
- Alcohol ban: Restaurants accuse government of 'double speak' and having no factual evidence
- Kganyago: Playing the long game of inflation targeting has paid off
- INTERVIEW | Whitey Basson: The coronavirus graph is flattening, but corruption is going up
Russia has approved a Covid-19 vaccine. Would you take the vaccine if it were available in South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I would
25% - 2892 votes
No I would not
29% - 3330 votes
I'd wait to see the outcomes first
46% - 5195 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Healthcare workers across SA raise spirits by joining in on the...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
WATCH | Sip-perb: Pensioner defies the odds and starts winery in her Sebokeng...
Family holds lobola negotiations via Zoom as happy couple adjust to new Covid-19...