- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- Growing concerns about the ANC's lukewarm KwaZulu-Natal leaders rallying behind Jacob Zuma
- WATCH | 'Shamed and regretful’ Joburg roads agency suspends staffers who were fixing pothole
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
- Zuma threatens to fight back if 'targeted' by the courts
- Covid-19: Talk of harder lockdown in Gauteng is premature - expert
- ‘Bully’ Dali Mpofu using false racism claims to play victim, top advocate says as fight escalates
- 2 alleged serial killers make appearances in Western Cape courts
- NHI should be funded with taxes from 'all employed South Africans', HPCSA tells Parliament
- REVIEW | Mamphela Ramphele critiques Johan Fourie's 'A Long Walk to Economic Freedom'
As South Africa faces down the third Covid-19 wave, how are you keeping your family safe ?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Staying at home, isolating and being careful
4% - 1460 votes
Sanitising and wearing masks when we go out
14% - 5692 votes
Going on as usual, we're not afraid of the virus
83% - 33929 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Northern Cape cop breaks barriers as first female to drive a Casspir
WATCH | FEEL GOOD: Raising the bar! How Soweto weightlifting club is changing...
'I'm holding my children, one in each arm': Conjoined twins separated at Red Cross...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019