No results found
- Medical parolees Zuma, Shaik dine and dance night away at swanky restaurant opening
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Western Cape speaker Masizole Mnqasela’s DA membership terminated
- SILENCED | Mother of Tembisa tender ‘don’ scores R30m Sea Point property as tenderpreneur network expands
- I am not singing for my supper, says Mbalula as he punts Ramaphosa's second term bid
- Armed gang walks into Johannesburg church and robs congregants
- EXCLUSIVE | Digital Vibes, Phala Phala not the same, says Mantashe
- Weapon sales rise as SA kidnapping wave is compared to Colombia
- Adriaan Basson | If the dead animals in Hlophe's chambers could talk
- ANALYSIS | Puppet Protector? Why Mkhwebane has to allay questions about her independence
Gauteng DA leader Solly Msimanga says the party's voters want it to explore conditional coalition talks with the ANC.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It's a step in the right direction. An ANC-DA coalition would be the most stable option for SA
33% - 3147 votes
The DA should focus on working with all opposition parties, including the EFF, to unseat the ANC
14% - 1395 votes
The DA should rather remain in opposition than form a coalition with the ANC or the EFF
53% - 5116 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Cape Town mall gets rooftop farm where young people grow produce
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Durban student wants to inspire other women after bagging global tech award
From wig-making and nail art to driving, GBV survivors learning to thrive despite...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
What if… I cut out monthly takeaways and invested the money? | Nedbank
Ghosts, game shows and entrepreneurs: Tune into BBC Brit this festive season for...
Home Insurance: Rebuilding SA’s economy starts at home
Feed Mzansi: Chef Jason shows kindness through the gift of food in Cape Town