- PICS | Rapper AKA broke down a door to get to Anele Tembe - a month before her death
- ANC NEC saga: Former president Thabo Mbeki raises concerns about the state of the ANC
- Prince Lekukela Modjadji ascends to Balobedu royal family throne - instead of his sister Masalanabo
- ANC looking at retrenching 50% of its staff members
- LIVE | Covid-19: SA records 1 596 595 cases and 54 735 deaths
- THE ESKOM FILES | From pastor to coal dealer: The many blessings of Eskom exec's lover
- Threats, corruption and pecking orders: Laying out the feud at state-owned chicken producer Daybreak Farms
- Adriaan Basson | This is how it ends for Ace - not with a bang but a whimper
- Northern Cape ANC pilots new membership system, but some are complaining
- Weekend rugby gold: Nche barging way towards Bok Bomb Squad
Is social media doing more harm than good?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, our children are exposed and we can't protect them
49% - 4442 votes
Yes, but social media is part of the new reality
46% - 4107 votes
No, it's great for growing a child's world view
5% - 457 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town brothers dig deep to help supply local feeding projects
FEEL GOOD | Leap of faith: Car accident inspires Pretoria mom to start skin and...
FEEL GOOD | Wimpy employee who went viral for her sensational singing voice...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019