- Lifting of sales ban on booze considered as Dlamini-Zuma justifies prohibition in court papers
- EXPLAINER | What we know about lockdown Level 2 - and when it may be implemented
- LIVE | Covid-19 cases jump by more than 6 000, Mkhize praises Cuban doctors deployed to SA
- WATCH | Joburg restaurants stick it to alcohol ban, one serves alcohol in teapots
- Cele mum on whether liquor and tobacco bans will be lifted soon
- David Mabuza in China: Presidency silent on whether it paid for ANC trip
- Dlamini-Zuma 'assumes all alcohol is equal', says farmers' organisation
- OPINION | Marred by controversy and soaked in scandal: Is Die Antwoord's House of Zef collapsing?
- Xander Bylsma prosecutor: 'He's a cold-blooded, callous killer and an evil human being'
- Don't judge business rescue by what is happening at SAA, pleads industry body
Russia has approved a Covid-19 vaccine. Would you take the vaccine if it were available in South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I would
25% - 4043 votes
No I would not
31% - 4973 votes
I'd wait to see the outcomes first
45% - 7265 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Free meals: Langa soup kitchens use bicycles to deliver food
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Viral video earns 11-year old ballet dancer a scholarship
WATCH | Healthcare workers across SA raise spirits by joining in on the...
13 Aug 2020