- Sisulu goes again: Says Constitution 'isn't Holy Scripture', calls Lamola response 'unheard of'
- Moti family speaks out: Reports about an interdict against the police 'a complete falsehood'
- Parliament fire: Zandile Mafe rubbishes claims he is a trained operative
- Man and woman killed in apparent high-speed motorbike crash in Gauteng
- Burglars target state capture whistleblower Themba Maseko’s home
- Zuma, Myeni and Molefe: The nine cases from the Zondo Report that the NPA can move on now
- Adriaan Basson | First they came for the judges
- ANC expected to discuss Lindiwe Sisulu's columns this week, as minister refuses to back down
- ANALYSIS | The rand in 2022: What to expect
- Proteas: Bavuma's Test career taking pleasing 'Jonty' trajectory
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | A splash of inspiration: Hout Bay activist offers kids free swimming,...
FEEL GOOD | After rejections, Cape Town woman celebrates as books hit shelves
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Beach babe! Volunteers help deliver baby at Camps Bay beach
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE